Software Development Apprentice
Google's Oct 19 Intake
Google London is offering apprenticeships for people interested in broadening their skills and pursuing a career in software development. Selected apprentices will join a team at Google and will be assigned to a manager for the duration of your 2-year apprenticeship.
While onsite, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers (yes, that’s people working at Google!) to solve real life problems. You will get exposure to a range of different roles across the company including coding, development, testing and project management. Additionally, you will learn how to apply problem solving skills to tackle real life challenges, pick up new technical skills such as programming in multiple languages, learn about software testing and other industry practices and see how software is designed and developed.
What do you need?
- B grade at A-Level or equivalent qualification in one or more subjects in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or mathematics)
- Coding experience in any programming language
- Enthusiasm for Computer Science and new technologies
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills, pro-active, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Commitment to learning new skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
Apply to Software Development Apprentice
You will be redirected to Software Development Apprentice after providing Ada with your contact details.