Salesforce UK Solution Consultant Apprenticeship
Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
Closing 24 June 2019. Successful Applicants should be prepared to attend an assessment centre on 5 July 2019
To apply send your CV and a motivational letter about yourself and why this would be a great opportunity for you to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Salesforce Solution Engineer Apprenticeship no later than 21 June. Your letter can be a few paragraphs long, but no longer than one page.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running, as well as #1 on the UK Best Places To Work 2019.
The growth, innovation, and welcoming spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back to through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
What is a Solution Consultant?
The Solution Consultant is responsible for leading the solution designing throughout the sales cycle, as well as delivering insights and recommendations to companies looking to transform their customer’s experience. These recommendations will include specific best practices for the industry they operate as well as products/software that will enable that vision.
The Solution Consultant works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions.
As a Solution Consultant Apprentice, 20% of your time will be spent studying towards a BSc Honours degree apprenticeship with Ada National College for Digital skills and 80% of your time will be spent applying those learnings on-the-job.
You will be be surrounded by a community of apprentices who are part of the same 3 year programme, as well as being supported by a career counselor, line manager and buddy to help you grow and develop.
Salesforce works with customers from a variety of industries such as Financial Services, Retail, Health and Life Science, just to mention a few, and addresses their business needs in many areas such as Marketing, Employee Engagement & Sales. This means you will get the opportunity to explore many areas of the business and discover where your passions and talent lie.
During year one, as an apprentice you'll spend most of your time doing the following activities:
● Investing time to obtain the relevant technical certifications through various trails (on Trailhead) and on the job exposure
● Supporting fellow Solution Consultants while they build/lead the solution through the sales cycle
● Gain industry experience to develop a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions
● Learn & develop fundamental skills to build relationships with customers
● Learning the various solutions that are available with the products we have available to best support our customers
● Keep up-to-date with the relevant technical certifications that helps you translate business objectives into enticing and actionable product recommendations
● Must have the right to work in the United Kingdom and been a resident in the UK/EU for at least 3 years
● GCSEs or equivalent with Maths and English at grade 5 and above (A-C).
As you progress through your apprenticeship, you'll get assignments as a Solution Consultant, where you'll be responsible for:
● Helping in the design of solutions for various customers
● Presenting a compelling Salesforce solution with a clear industry point of view
● Supporting relationships with customers
● Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions to address customer business needs
● Understand and articulate how Salesforce's solutions drive business value to customers at all levels, examples include; Administration/IT Staff, managers and "C" level executives.
● Coordinate and eventually lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams
What are we looking for?
We are looking to hire individuals based on positive attitude, willingness to learn and, an ability to adapt to various environments.
Below are some of the requirements and skills we expect Solution Consultant Apprentices to demonstrate:
● Curiosity and drive to search out information, summarise and then conclude findings
● Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic environments
● Demonstrate solid oral, written and presentation skills
● Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
● Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results
● Take ownership in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives
● Willing to travel occasionally
● Plus one of the following:
○ 3 A*-C at A-level or Equivalent (116 UCAS Points – NOTE: AS Levels are not included)
○ Complete Advanced Apprenticeship (level 3)
To apply send your CV and a motivational letter about yourself and why this would be a great opportunity for you to email@example.com with the subject line Salesforce Solution Engineer Apprenticeship. Your letter can be a few paragraphs long, but no longer than one page.
Apply to Salesforce UK Solution Consultant Apprenticeship
You will be redirected to Salesforce UK Solution Consultant Apprenticeship after providing Ada with your contact details.